[GB] R11 Blue Zilent Switches (Silent Tactile)
Switches are in stock and will ship same/next business day!
Voted Best modern keyboard or company - Deskthority Awards 2016
"I can assure you that Zealios are the way to your feelios." - ChucklingKumquat
Minimum order of 20 switches are required. Orders fewer than 20 switches will be cancelled!
R11 Zilent switches come in 4 variants. They are rated at "bottom out" force, not actuation!
- 62g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 65g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 67g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 78g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
Tactile feeling for the different weights:
- 62g Zilents - Smooth, crisp and light, heavier than MX Browns in weight, but offer a much smoother experience with a larger crisp & light tactile bump feedback when compared to MX Browns. Lightest variant Zilent.
- 65g Zilents - Smooth, long, drawn out tactile bump in the middle. Nice cushion during bottom out.
- 67g Zilents - Our 67g spring now features an even crisper and tactile bump feeling than before. It still retains the smooth, "crisp & responsive" tactile bump feeling near the top (this is due to the spring design, all Zealios share the same stem).
- 78g Zilents - For those that prefer a slightly lighter MX Clear, but want a similar snappy tactile bump like our 67g Zealios. Tactile bump is now very snappy after gathering user feedback. From beginning to end, the spring is heavier than all other Zilent variants.
Please note that PCB mounted switches can still be used in many plate mounted keyboards. As long as your PCB underneath has 2 extra holes next to the center post, it will support PCB Mounted switches and add extra rigidity to your build. If your PCB does not have the extra holes, then you can simply cut the small plastic legs off to make them Plate-Mount!
Projecting shipping time frame is late June, 2018.
A 4.5% handling fee will be applied for all GB items in order to cover CC fees during GB pricing, as well as packing materials and boxes. The fee is shown as "Tax/VAT", etc during checkout.
Please read the following terms carefully.
We pack all our items we sell with great care. However once an item has been shipped, we cannot be held responsible for any damaged goods delivered by the courier/postal company. We will also not be responsible for failure of goods delivered by the courier/postal company due to any acts of God.
Refunds are only available during the GB/Pre-order phase. No refunds allowed once the Group Buy order has been placed with the manufacturer. Please contact us via the contact form if you would like to request a refund and meet the above criteria.
Zeal PC reserves the right to change and/or modify its policies at any given time without any prior notice.
By pre-ordering and participating in this buy hosted on ZealPC.net, you hereby irrevocably agree to the above stated terms.
Geekhack discussion thread for the R11 GB: (to be linked)
Volume orders over 20,000 switches can be submitted through the "contact us" form on ZealPC.net. When submitting your bulk order, please include desired volume of said product and targeted price per unit. Thank you.