[Pre-order] R5 Purple Zealio Switches (Tactile)
"I can assure you that Zealios are the way to your feelios." - ChucklingKumquat
Voted Best modern keyboard or company - Deskthority Awards 2016
***Minimum order of 20 Zealio switches is required. Orders fewer than 20 Zealio switches will be cancelled! Please order in multiples of 10 to make my life easier. Thanks!***
R5 Zealio switches come in 5 variants. They are rated based off of "bottom out" force, not actuation!
- 62g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 65g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 67g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 78g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 65g - Transparent Top, Milky bottom, PLATE mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
Tactile feeling for the different weights:
- 62g Zealios - Smooth and light, a bit heavier than MX Browns in weight, but offer a much smoother experience with a larger "one smooth motion" tactile bump feedback when compared to MX Browns. Lightest variant Zealio.
- 65g Zealios - Smooth, long, drawn out tactile bump in the middle. Nice cushion during bottom out.
- 67g Zealios - Smooth, "crisp & responsive" tactile bump feeling near the top (this is due to the spring design, all Zealios share the same stem), more cushion during bottom out than 65g Zealios.
- 78g Zealios - For those that prefer a slightly lighter MX Clear, but want a smooth and apparent tactile bump. From beginning to end, the spring is heavier than all other Zealio variants.
Please note that PCB mounted switches can still be used in many plate mounted keyboards. As long as your PCB underneath has 2 extra holes next to the center post, it will support PCB Mounted switches and add extra rigidity to your build. If your PCB does not have the extra holes, then you can simply cut the small plastic legs off to make them Plate-Mount!
The Plate Mounted 65g Zealio offered here is recommended for first time builders that are afraid of over-heating the pin and deforming the transparent plastic housing, which could result in a defective Zealio. The milky bottom helps prevent deformation and is more heat resistant than transparent plastic. Plate mounted Zealio are also an option for customers that do not want to spend the time to clip the PCB mounted legs off when installing into off-the-shelf keyboards.
GB pricing will remain until Feb 26, 2017 11:59PM (PST). After then, pricing will be adjusted to pre-order pricing until the switches have arrived. Projecting shipping time frame is April, 2017.
Zealios are expected to ship out from Gateron to me on or before end of March 2017.
A 4.5% handling fee will be applied for all GB items in order to cover CC fees during GB pricing, as well as packing materials and boxes. The fee is shown as "Tax/VAT", etc during checkout.
Please read the following terms carefully.
We pack all our items we sell with great care. However once an item has been shipped, we cannot be held responsible for any damaged goods delivered by the courier/postal company. We will also not be responsible for failure of goods delivered by the courier/postal company due to any acts of God.
Refunds are only available during the GB/Pre-order phase. No refunds allowed once the Group Buy order has been placed with the manufacturer. Please contact us via the contact form if you would like to request a refund and meet the above criteria.
Zeal PC reserves the right to change and/or modify its policies at any given time without any prior notice.
By pre-ordering and participating in this buy hosted on ZealPC.net, you hereby irrevocably agree to the above stated terms.
Geekhack discussion thread for R4.5 Zealios: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=86336
Volume orders over 30,000 switches can be submitted through the "contact us" form on ZealPC.net. When submitting your bulk order, please include desired volume of said product and targeted price per unit. Thank you.