Blue Zilents V2 Switches (Silent Tactile)
Voted Best modern keyboard or company - Deskthority Awards 2016
"I can assure you that Zealios are the way to your feelios." - ChucklingKumquat
Zilent V2 switches come in 4 variants. They are rated at "bottom out" force, not actuation! Dampener has been redesigned, tactility has been improved as well.
- 62g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 65g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 67g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 78g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
Tactile feeling for the different weights:
- 62g Zilents - Smooth, crisp and light, a bit heavier than MX Browns in weight, but offer a much smoother experience with a crisper and large tactile bump feedback when compared to Holy Pandas. Lightest variant Zilent.
- 65g Zilents - Smooth, long, drawn out tactile bump from the top. Nice cushion during bottom out.
- 67g Zilents - "Crisp & responsive" tactile bump feeling at the very top with more cushion during bottom out than 65g Zilent V2.
- 78g Zilents - For those that prefer a slightly lighter MX Clear, but want a bigger and smoother bump than MX Clears / Holy Pandas. Tactile bump is round and snappy at the very top. From beginning to end, the spring is heavier than all other Zilent variants.
Please note that PCB mounted switches can still be used in many plate mounted keyboards. As long as your PCB underneath has 2 extra holes next to the center post, it will support PCB Mounted switches and add extra rigidity to your build. If your PCB does not have the extra holes, then you can simply cut the small plastic legs off to make them Plate-Mount!
Volume orders over 20,000 switches can be submitted through the "contact us" form on ZealPC.net. When submitting your bulk order, please include desired volume of said product and targeted price per unit. Thank you.