[GB] Blue Zilents V2 Switches (Silent Tactile)
Switches are now sold in bundles of 10. One order = 10x switches. Ten orders = 100x switches! All Zealio V2 have reduced wobble that's less than Holy Pandas, while managing to be even more tactile with a bigger, smoother bump as well. Bump starts at the very top of the keypress, no pre-travel.
Voted Best modern keyboard or company - Deskthority Awards 2016
"I can assure you that Zealios are the way to your feelios." - ChucklingKumquat
Zilent V2 switches come in 4 variants. They are rated at "bottom out" force, not actuation! Dampener has been redesigned, tactility has been improved as well. Pictures will be provided soon.
- 62g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 65g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 67g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 78g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
Tactile feeling for the different weights:
- 62g Zilents - Smooth, crisp and light, a bit heavier than MX Browns in weight, but offer a much smoother experience with a crisper and large tactile bump feedback when compared to Holy Pandas. Lightest variant Zilent.
- 65g Zilents - Smooth, long, drawn out tactile bump from the top. Nice cushion during bottom out.
- 67g Zilents - "Crisp & responsive" tactile bump feeling at the very top with more cushion during bottom out than 65g Zilent V2.
- 78g Zilents - For those that prefer a slightly lighter MX Clear, but want a bigger and smoother bump than MX Clears / Holy Pandas. Tactile bump is round and snappy at the very top. From beginning to end, the spring is heavier than all other Zilent variants.
Please note that PCB mounted switches can still be used in many plate mounted keyboards. As long as your PCB underneath has 2 extra holes next to the center post, it will support PCB Mounted switches and add extra rigidity to your build. If your PCB does not have the extra holes, then you can simply cut the small plastic legs off to make them Plate-Mount!
Projecting shipping time frame is December, 2018.
Please read the following terms carefully.
We pack all our items we sell with great care. However once an item has been shipped, we cannot be held responsible for any damaged goods delivered by the courier/postal company. We will also not be responsible for failure of goods delivered by the courier/postal company due to any acts of God.
Refunds are only available during the GB/Pre-order phase. No refunds allowed once the Group Buy order has been placed with the manufacturer. Please contact us via the contact form if you would like to request a refund and meet the above criteria.
Zeal Generation Inc. reserves the right to change and/or modify its policies at any given time without any prior notice.
By pre-ordering and participating in this buy hosted on ZealPC.net, you hereby irrevocably agree to the above stated terms.
Volume orders over 20,000 switches can be submitted through the "contact us" form on ZealPC.net. When submitting your bulk order, please include desired volume of said product and targeted price per unit. Thank you.